Boston Children’s North Dartmouth
500 Faunce Corner Road
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
- Lab hours: Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Radiology services are available by appointment Monday to Friday. Please call 617-919-7226 to schedule an appointment.
Specialty pediatric care, closer to home
Boston Children’s North Dartmouth brings outstanding pediatric healthcare and specialty services to children and families on the south coast. Our new state-of-the-art facility houses more than 20 different pediatric outpatient services and specialties in one centralized location. This enables children and adolescents, from those with the smallest healthcare needs to more complex cases, to access the expertise of Boston Children’s world-class pediatricians and specialists right in their own backyard, without having to travel into the city.
The North Dartmouth location is part of Boston Children’s Hospital’s Community of Care initiative. This program brings Boston Children’s world class care beyond the Boston area to serve more children and their families in communities closer to where they live, go to school, and work.
Boston Children’s North Dartmouth offers:
- family-friendly care in a relaxed environment
- convenient access to Boston Children’s specialists
- pediatric blood draw lab
- walk-in services — radiology and phlebotomy
- expanded services in ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurology, and radiology
- a focus on quality, safety, and comfort
- reduced travel time
- free parking
The Boston Children’s difference
Children and teenagers aren't just small adults — their mind and bodies are still developing and they have very specific needs that can’t be met in a general hospital. That’s why all of Boston Children’s centers — including Boston Children’s North Dartmouth — are staffed with clinicians who specialize in caring for kids. Our doctors also have access to diagnostic imaging equipment and treatments that are geared specifically for even the littlest patients. This can give you peace of mind that your child is in the best hands.
North Dartmouth specialty services
Boston Children’s North Dartmouth provides an array of outpatient specialty services all in one convenient location, including:
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Care for Children with Medical Complexity
- Diabetes Education
- Endocrinology (general)
- General Surgery
- Nutrition Counseling
- Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Preventive Cardiology
- Pulmonary and Respiratory diseases
- Speech Pathology
- Sports Medicine