MyPatients Provider Portal | Overview
MyPatients is a convenient, secure and easy-to-use web-based tool for referring providers to view information about the care their patients receive at Boston Children’s Hospital. Primary care providers (PCP) can view any patient records where their practice is listed as the patient's PCP. Specialists and other Non-PCPs can view any patient records where they're listed as a member of the patient's Care Team. All providers also have the option to request access to patient records. In addition, "Sponsored Access" allows practice staff , such as registered nurses, referral coordinators, and office managers to establish MyPatients accounts.
MyPatients allows you to:
- obtain up-to-date information on appointments scheduled and completed
- review test results as soon as they are available
- access clinic notes and discharge summaries
- find additional information from problem lists, allergy lists and medication lists documented in the Boston Children’s record
Features of MyPatients:
- Patient summary. Provides an overview of your patient’s demographics, admissions and visits, future appointments, notes, labs, studies, medications, and immunizations.
- Admissions and visits. View information about your patient’s most recent inpatient admissions and emergency and outpatient visits, including notes and test results.
- Future appointments. View upcoming appointments that your patient has scheduled at Boston Children's.
- Attending physician. Contact information for your patient’s attending physician at Boston Children's.
- Immunizations. Review your patient's immunizations list.