- Developmental Medicine Center: 617-355-7025
- Adolescent Substance Use and Addiction Program: 617-355-2727
- Down Syndrome Program: 857-218-4329
- Fragile X Program: 617-355-4688
- Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience: 617-355-0400
- The Brazelton Institute: 857-218-4354
- Institute for Community Inclusion: 617-287-4300
Boston Children’s Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Boston Children’s Brookline
2 Brookline Place
Brookline, MA 02445
Finding your way
- Get detailed information about Boston Children's Hospital locations.
- Get help navigating 2 Brookline Place.
- Get directions and parking information.
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and which provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations.