The Rainbow Team | Overview
At Boston Children's Primary Care, we understand that caring for a child with medical complexity requires a team approach. Our Rainbow team includes your child's primary care provider, a nurse practitioner, nurses and social worker.
The rainbow team can help with:
- Discussing symptoms that your child is experiences and deciding what to do
- Working with home and school nursing
- Making sure your child has the medicine and medical supplies they need
- Understanding how to care for your child at home
- Connecting you and your child to community resources, including mental and behavioral health services
- Helping transition to adult care
To contact the Rainbow team, call the clinic at 617-355-7701 and let our staff know you would like to speak with someone on the Rainbow team.